SENIOR SIPP or SSAS ADMINISTRATOR
Due to expansion in our pension administration team we are recruiting for a Senior SSAS Administrator. Candidates with 3 years' + experience in SIPP or SSAS administration will be considered. The candidate will be joining an extremely client orientated department and the role covers:
- Following procedures and ensure that all aspects of work are carried out with due care and accuracy. Prioritise urgent / important work correctly.
- Hold an up to date working knowledge of current regulatory requirements.
- Updating our records accurately and ensuring that all chargeable time is logged
- Respond to all emails and telephone calls in a timely manner. Letters, emails and telephone calls should be professional and accurate and details of telephone calls recorded.
- Treat clients fairly and maintain the highest level of compliance
- Arranging pension transfers (both cash and in-specie)
- Completion of HMRC Pension Scheme returns as allocated
- Deal with all aspects of property purchases and sales
- Deal with all aspects of loan backs
- Liaising with pension scheme members, their advisers and their accountants
- Willingness to help as required within a friendly team handling a varied and demanding workload
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com