Category: General News
- Mar 14 2017Lexis Nexis Article March 2017Pensions analysis: The government has introduced a charge on transfers to qualifying recognised overseas pension schemes (QROPS). Nigel Sloam, senior partner at Nigel Sloam & Co Actuaries and Consultants, and Liz Fallon, partner at Eversheds Sutherland, discuss the proposed changes.General News
- Jan 19 2017Lexis Nexis Article January 2017Pensions analysis: The government plans to align the UK tax treatment of foreign pensions more closely with the UK’s domestic pension tax regime. Nigel Sloam, senior partner at Nigel Sloam & Co Actuaries and Consultants, discusses the proposed changes with LexisNexis.General News
- Jan 01 2017New PartnersWe are very pleased to announce that Craig Avis, Arun Ramaswamy and Oliver Sloam have been appointed as Partners.General News
- Mar 22 2016Pension Planning and the NHSWe have developed an expertise in advising clients with medical backgrounds in relation to benefits accumulated in the NHS Pension Scheme as well as in other pension arrangements and the range of options available.
- Mar 11 2016Pensions and EmploymentAdvice to EmployeesWhen an employee loses their livelihood as a result of redundancy or unfair dismissal, actuarial calculations need to be made as to the value of the loss of their net income and other benefits, with a view to placing the individual back in the position that would have applied had the loss not occurred. We also advise employees changing jobs on the most sui...... Read moreGeneral News